> Postage and Dispatch
Jump to: Ordering and Payments
Postage and Dispatch
Flat Rate of $10 within Australia
Free for orders over $250
- Most orders are sent via either eParcel or Express Post with Australia Post, so they can be tracked, have some insurance, and we can ensure they were delivered
- Larger orders (eg: Makerbot and 3D Router Machines) are sent with TNT
- Orders recieved before 9am are usually processed and packaged ready for dispatch at 11:30am (5pm on Fridays) the same business day.
- Delivery times after despatch are generally as follows (for city areas, please add 1 day for regional areas):
- ACT - 2 days
- NSW - 2 days
- NT - 5 days
- QLD - 3 days
- SA - 4 days
- TAS - 4 days
- VIC - 2 days
- WA - 5 days
- We charge a flat rate of $10 postage and handling on all orders under $251. Orders above this are posted free.
- We offer Express Post. Cost varies dependent of size and weight. Generally packages under 3kg are $15, and 3-5kg are $20. Please Contact Us
for a more precise quote
- We often send items overseas, the freight is calculated on an order by order basis. Either Contact Us with details of what you wish to order and your
preferred postage method, or place an order and we will get back to you with the freight amount before processing your payment.
- As a guide: Packages to New Zealand that are under 500g are shipped registered for $15
Australian Manufacturers and Importers of a range of desktop sized CNC machinery: 3D printers (such as Repraps, Makerbot & UP printers), CNC Routers, Tools & Parts
Bilby CNC is a business name of Bilby Publishing & Consulting Pty. Ltd.
452 Wyndham Lane, Kanoona, NSW, 2550 Australia. Phone +61 2 4403 0352