3D Printing and Router
Here you will find articles about CNC desktop machines, rapid prototyping and 3D printing. You will see below special sections for Makerbot Replicator users, with a range of technical support issues
addressed specific to their needs. We have also set up a section for UP Plus users which includes downloads and technical support, together with a range of FAQs.
Technical Support and Articles
To make navigation easier they are divided under the sub-headings :
Makerbot Replicator : Technical Support and Software Updates
As we have so much to information to share with our Makerbot Replicator custommers we have set up a special Makerbot Replicator Support page. Current info includes:
Go to the Markerbot Replicator Techical Support page now to read these articles and more
- Update me :ReplicatorG gets upgrade
- Replicator G : Quick users
- It wont stick to the bed! : 3 steps to fix printing issues
- Ozzies seal up their replicators : Persex kit out now - what it will do for you
- Epic Fail : When Prints Go Wrong : Why do prints fail? This article helps diagnose the problem and more importantly, solve it! This article is not on this page.
UP Plus : Technical Support, Software and Updates
As we have so much to information to share with our UP custommers we have set up a special UP Support page. Current info includes:
Go to the UP Plus Techical Support page now to read these articles and more
- Update me :Get the latest Software update
- Software installation and use : Helpfull tips for users
- Toubleshooting software problems
- What a difference a mm makes : A guide to bed adjustment and why it is so important
- Box me UP : Persex cases for the UP - why have one?
Making and using a Reprap/3D printer
These articals are general in nature and address everything from building you machine fron scratch, to printing issues, understanding filament and environmental factors, to 3D modeling - which software to use? How to capture 3D models and more.
- Assembling a Hot End, Thermal Barrier and Wade's Extruder Read 27/02/2012
- Recommended Software for Repraps ... Read 24/11/2011
- About our Filament - Notes and Specifications ... Read 14/1/2012>
CNC Routers : Technical Support and FAQs
- Recommended Software for CNC Mills / 3D routers ... Read 24/11/2011
- 3D Routers - Specifications ... Read 17/1/2012
New to 3D Printing of the RepRap/FDM variety? There is a great video from the ABC's Catalyst Program introducing the RepRap here
- Bilby CNC : Introduction and Opening ... Read 22/11/2011
Australian Manufacturers and Importers of a range of desktop sized CNC machinery: 3D printers (such as Repraps, Makerbot & UP printers), CNC Routers, Tools & Parts
Bilby CNC is a business name of Bilby Publishing & Consulting Pty. Ltd.
452 Wyndham Lane, Kanoona, NSW, 2550 Australia. Phone +61 2 4403 0352